Thursday, September 19, 2013

Where on earth did that year go?

So here we are again. Man I have such good intentions to blog and then life gets so busy. Oh well! Another year down. So whats been happening?

Well in my last post I was pregnant with my second! And it was a VERY LONG pregnancy!


7 months pregnant

Not only did I go over but I went way overI went to 41 weeks and 6 days. But man was it worth it! 

A boy! 

He was 7 pound 11 ounces (small for being 2 weeks over) and covered in thick black hair. 


My handsome Mr. D the day he was born

What an absolute delight he is! I really enjoyed the newborn stage and felt so comfortable with my abilities as a mum! Second time round seems so much easier.


Mr. D 4 months old 


My beautiful children


Our family

This year has flown by so quickly! My daughter Miss S is almost 4 and my son turns 1 beginning of December! Looking very forward to having Mr Awesome (Michael) home on holidays from uni soon. Hopefully I have time for a few more posts before Christmas hits us! Bring on the beautiful weather!

Some posts I am looking at doing include:
 - DIY homemade baby wipes
 - Post birth weight loss
 - Baby hammock
 - Lactose free baby
 - Natural skincare
 - Baby hair cuts

Lets see how far down the list we get.

No comments:

Post a Comment