Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome

Hey there and welcome to the first post on my LAUGH.LIVE.DREAM.LOVE site :o)

This is something completely new to me and I am not too sure what will end up on these pages however there is one thing I do know. It will be about the journey. After all life is all about the journey.

The name of the blog is the theme to our wedding which was

Today I marry my best friend
the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love



Although this blog is not all about our wedding day (which by the way was PERFECT!!) I remembered the quote when I was thinking of a title and decided it was perfect. These words inspire me to be filled with joy, take a chance, hope for the future and appreciate those around me.

Everyday don't forget to LAUGH.LIVE.DREAM.LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment