Thursday, October 6, 2011

Too busy not to blog

Wow has it been that long since I've posted on my blog. Man do I feel slack. April was 6 months ago and I have a number of blogs I've been meaning to write over the past few months and haven't got around to do any of them. So you can expect (hopefully) quite a few over the next few weeks to catch up.


Well since my last blog a few things have happened. Michael has been accepted into a university course down in Melbourne (sooo much cheaper to liver there then Sydney) and we are now looking to move there are the beginning of next year. We are sort of settled (aka squished) into our little unit and enjoying the thought of a bigger house in Melbourne next year (*sigh* sometimes the only positive I can see about moving soooo far away). Miss S has just had her second birthday and I still can't believe how quickly the last 2 years have gone. We have been busy trying to 'organize' a few of the details to do with next year like rental properties, university scholarships, new car and rego in VIC, moving interstate and finding a new church. All seems a bit overwhelming but it is all part of the plan.


During all this craziness we have enjoyed a few lovely days together over the school holidays and here is just a few photos of the people that make everyday worthwhile. 


 Enjoying a day at the beach


Miss S having a lovely time at her pool party

No comments:

Post a Comment