Thursday, October 25, 2012

What a year...

Well it has been almost a year since my last blog, and what a year it has been for our family. A new state and a new life in Melbourne. Many highs and lows and it's almost the end of yet another year.

Hanging out in the city
So what's been happening this year? Well firstly Michael started university back in February which means we get to see him a lot more than we did last year when he was working full time. It also means that because he is a uni student and I'm an at home mum we are learning to live on a very tight budget. A small sacrifice for the awesome things to come after uni.

Miss S has just turned 3 and is as amazing as she has always been. Being her mum is an absolute joy! And speaking of being a mum I about about 1 month off being a second time mum.

Almost a big sister....
So this is how I am looking at the moment. Well just over 5 weeks ago actually. I'm sure I am looking quite a bit bigger than that now. So now I am busy packing hospital bags, organising the nursery, putting my feet up as much as possible and excitedly waiting for the end of next month to hit so we can meet this surprise package!

30 weeks pregnant
So 2012 has been a huge year for us so far and we are only 10 months through. So much more to come in the next 2 months :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment